Business Insider (US) title 20 Ways to Earn Money with Facebook Ads article BusinessWeek (US), Inc. (US)/Reuters (NZ) title Why Facebook Ads Shouldn’t Be Your Last Line of Defense article Businessweek (US): Facebook Ads: How to Use Facebook’s Advertising Platform to Increase Sales Article BusinessWeek: Facebook Ads – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly article BusinessWire (US)—”We’ve always had a lot of respect for Facebook and for the power they have, but this was a completely new approach for us.”
– Chris O’Brien, Facebook Ads Head of Brand and Business Development”Facebook is a great place to do business and have fun.”
– David Pogue, Founder and CEO, Zendesk “Facebook ads are a really great way to increase the visibility of your content, and it’s something that people are interested in.
We’re very excited to see how they’ll be able to take advantage of this.”
– Brian McBride, Facebook VP of Ads, AdSense “Facebook has done a phenomenal job in building their product around their advertising platform.
We think that the combination of ads and products that will drive Facebook’s revenue growth in the years to come will be amazing.”
– Mike Moritz, Facebook Partner and AdSense Partner “We’re thrilled to be partnering with Facebook on our advertising platform for our brand.
We believe that ads are the future of how we see and interact with our audience.”
– Tom Stoll, CEO, Stoll Media “We believe that Facebook ads will be a big part of the future.”
– Rob Moseley, Founder, Moseleys Media “This is a game-changer for Facebook, and one that we believe will give brands more visibility and more revenue.
It’s going to be very, very exciting to see what’s in store.”
– Jim Dabrowski, CEO and Co-Founder, MobiKwik “It’s a huge win for Facebook.”
– James Kastner, CEO of Social Media Analytics “Facebook is one of the top five most-trafficked websites in the world.
We expect the ad platform will be able use this to build more traction and increase its revenue.
And, we expect this will be really valuable to advertisers who want to reach a broad audience.”
“We’ve spent a lot time with Facebook and we’re really excited about the partnership.”
– Justin Bailenson, Chief Content Officer, Facebook “We are pleased to partner with Facebook to bring more advertisers the opportunity to be more visible in Facebook Ads.
Facebook ads can be an amazing way to reach our audience and help them find what they’re looking for, while also improving the overall experience of the Facebook website.”
– Ben Smith, CEO & Co-founder, Social Media Tools “We really appreciate the opportunity that Facebook has provided us to be a part of this project.
It was a great learning experience for us both as users and marketers.
We look forward to seeing how this new partnership will benefit both companies.”
– Joe Renn, President, Renn Group “We love the opportunity Facebook has given us to build the future, as advertisers and users alike.
Facebook Ads are the best way to do it.”
– Ryan Geller, Founder & CEO, Moo.me “This partnership is great news for our brands and customers, who have seen a huge increase in conversions and leads on Facebook Ads.”
– Kevin Loh, Founder of Foursquare “Facebook Ads are a great way for advertisers to reach their audience.
They help brands reach more people in a more engaging way, and are very easy to integrate into a site’s content.
The more people you reach, the more valuable your ad will be, and this new advertising platform will provide Facebook with a great platform to do just that.”
– Andrew Legg, CEO at Facebook Advertising Platform “I’m very excited about this partnership, and I can’t wait to start building more content with Facebook ads.”
– Michael Legg-Gosselin, Founder at Foursquelare “I’ve been doing social media marketing for years and never seen anything like it, and now Facebook is going to give me the opportunity of working with one of my most valuable assets.
It really gives me a lot to be excited about.”
– Dan Gheesling, CEO @Foursquares Media, Inc. “Facebook’s AdSense program is incredibly powerful for businesses.
It is very easy and intuitive to use, and we are excited to help them grow their businesses.
Facebook’s Adsense program has already helped over 200 companies scale their websites and generate over $1 billion in revenue since 2011.”
– Alex Crespo, Co-Head, Content Marketing at Finsquare Media, LLC “This new partnership with Facebook will bring an even greater amount of content visibility for brands, helping them to reach more potential customers on Facebook.”
“I think the combination is going be an incredible benefit